Contact Us

Contact us through this form or call us at one of the phone numbers below.

You can contact us by using our main telephone number 317-422-5115 or by following one of the extensions:

Contact Extension
Customer Service 422-3160
Utility Questions & Billing 422-3401
Clerk-Treasurer 422-3130
Accounting Manager 422-3156
Development/Plan Commission 422-3150
Vendor Inquiries 422-3125
Storm Water 422-3150
Inspector 422-3122
Redevelopment Commission 422-3150
GIS & Mapping 422-3123
ADA Report/Complaint 422-3150
Media Inquiries [email protected]